Craig Domnick Septum Forceps Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Craig-Dominick Septum Forcep are finger ring forceps used in septum surgeries. The forceps feature sideward bending blades with cupped blunt jaws. The featured forceps have Left curving blades or Right curving blades . The forceps are 16 cm long.
There are no reviews yet.