Dingmann Submammary Dissector Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 30cm
- Blade : 20mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Maccollum-Dingman Submammary dissector is a commonly used instrument during augmentation procedures. The round flat blade allows for the inspection of tissue planes in the submammary space. The 20mm wide blade is designed to accommodate a variety a patient sizes.
There are no reviews yet.