Allis Tissue Grasping Forceps – 5X6 Teeth Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Latex : Latex Free
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Tissue Forceps are finger ring, ratcheted forceps used for grasping organs and slippery or dense tissue during electro-surgery. They are commonly used with tonsil, vaginal, breast, and thyroid tissue. Available straight or angled, this instrument is offered in a variety of lengths. The tip-end style varies to meet the needs of the procedure or the preferences of the surgeon.
There are no reviews yet.