Converse Scissors – 10 cm Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness, and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Profile : Blunt/Blunt or Sharp/Sharp
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Converse Scissors are a common tool used in rhinoplasty procedures. The angle of the scissors allows the surgeon to effectively manipulate soft tissue around the dorsum of the nose adjusting for the individuals contour. Angled blades facilitate dissection of nasal tip cartilage.
There are no reviews yet.