Cottle Chisel – Fishtail Shaped End Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18 cm
- Width: 16 mm
- Style : with Crossbar
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Cottle Chisel is a useful tool in nasal reconstructive procedures. The slender profile of the instrument combined with sharp blade gives the surgeon precise control during turbinectomy operations. The depth markings on the shaft allow for accurate navigation in the nasal cavity. The cross bar is designed for the surgeon to place his or her hands farther down the shaft and avoid interference during mallet tapping.
There are no reviews yet.