Dingmann Bone Holding Forcep – Heavy Pattern Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Dingman Bone Holding Forceps are a versatile instrument that has wide surgical applications. It is designed to give optimal hold on bone and other hard tissue during surgery. This can be useful in procedures that require setting of bone at a particular angle as well as if bone retraction is necessary. These forceps feature angled shanks and are additionally available in an heavy pattern for surgical scenarios that require more robust instrumentation.
There are no reviews yet.