Face Lift Retractor – Fiber Optic Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Width: 50 mm
- Length: 22.9 cm
- Fittings: with ACMI, Wolf and Storz/Olympus
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Face Lift Retractor w/ Fiber Optic Light is an excellent tool to use during rhytidectomy procedures. Fiber optic retractors are designed to enhance perception and allow surgeons to experience minimized fatigue and optimal illumination. The universal adaptor on these instruments is compatible with standard light sources. The fenestrated blade combined with contoured lip gives excellent traction while minimizing soft tissue damage during retraction. The curvature of the shaft helps to minimize surgical field obstruction.
There are no reviews yet.