Finger Goniometer – Graduated in mm Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Gratuated: mm
- Length : 13cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Finger Goniometer is ideally used for precise measurement of phalangeal, interphalangeal and metacarpal joint angles. This instrument can be used to measure an initial range of motion as to be compared to a subsequent range of motion. This goniometer is graduated in both millimeters as well as inches.
There are no reviews yet.