Freer Septum Elevator – Sharp Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18.5 cm
- Type : Sharp
- Tip Size : 5.0mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Freer Septum Elevator is used for periosteal elevation in septoplasty procedures and for the separation of the the temporalis fascia in myringoplasty. The elevator has an overall length of 19 cm and consists of a long cylindrical handle, a slender neck and a sharp diverging blade that is 5 mm in size.
There are no reviews yet.