Hajek Bone Mallet – Solid Head Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 180g
- Length: 21 cm
- Head Width: 26mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Hajek Bone Mallet is a uniquely crafted instrument for use in a wide variety of neurosurgical procedures. This mallet features a solid dumbbell style head one inch in diameter that is narrower in the center and flares out on either end. Additionally the slim neck and rounded handle making this mallet easy to handle and well suited for delivering little bursts of force to drive a chisel down the center of a bone to split it or to chip away at particular portions of bone.
There are no reviews yet.