Heymann-Knight Nasal Polypus Forcep Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by top gold medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18.5cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Heymann Nasal Dressing Forceps are a commonly used tool in a variety of nasal and sinus procedures. The forceps are useful in packing the nose with gauze strips or for removing crusts or packs. The forceps are available in a delicate set for finer handling of material.
There are no reviews yet.