Germany Medical Jewelers Style Forceps are handcrafted from stainless steel or titanium alloy for strength and durability as well as corrosion resistance. Designed with fine, straight, style 3 points for control, this instrument was originally designed for use by jewelers but is ideal for graft placement and other precision work.
Titanium is a rare, lustrous metallic element which has proved to be technically superior in a wide variety or medical applications. Forceps manufactured with a lightweight, titanium alloy body offer advantages for procedures that require delicate precision:
1. greater strength and durability than stainless steel
2. resistance to corrosion, staining and pitting
3. almost half the weight of stainless steel, offering a more tactile feel with minimal fatigue
4. blue-colored tint reduces glare
5. non-magnetic material resists static build up.
Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloy
No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, No. 7