No products in the wishlist.
Germany Medical Jewelers Style Forceps are handcrafted from stainless steel or titanium alloy for strength and durability as well as corrosion resistance. Designed with fine, straight, style 3 points for control, this instrument was originally designed for use by jewelers but is ideal for graft placement and other precision work.
Titanium is a rare, lustrous metallic element which has proved to be technically superior in a wide variety or medical applications. Forceps manufactured with a lightweight, titanium alloy body offer advantages for procedures that require delicate precision:
1. greater strength and durability than stainless steel
2. resistance to corrosion, staining and pitting
3. almost half the weight of stainless steel, offering a more tactile feel with minimal fatigue
4. blue-colored tint reduces glare
5. non-magnetic material resists static build up.
Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloy
No. 3, No. 4, No. 5, No. 7
Copyright © 2020 Germany International Medical.
There are no reviews yet.