Joseph Skin Hook – Double Prong Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Joseph Double Hook contains two sharp prongs at the end of a straight rod that contains a handle for improved grip. The skin hook is commonly used in surgeries where delicate skin needs to be retracted, such as retracting skin of the trachea. Depending on the type of skin or the kind of procedure, different widths between the prongs are available.
There are no reviews yet.