Joseph Skin Hook – Single Prong Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length 16cm
- Tip : 5mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Joseph Single Hook is 6 ¼” long and contains one sharp prong at the end of curved hook with the main purpose of retracting the skin or delicate tissue during operations such as plastic surgery. In this way, there is a reduced occurrence of trauma to the skin, therefore reducing the probability of infections and an increase in healing.
There are no reviews yet.