Lempert Periosteal Elevator Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 18 cm
- Type : Sharp
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Lempert Periosteal Elevators are used to elevate the periosteum in several surgeries such as mastoidectomy and the Caldwell-Luc operation. It has an overall length of 18 cm, and consists of a large dexterous handle, a tapering neck and a curved broad blade.
There are no reviews yet.