Mead Mallet – Fiber Facing Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 18cm
- Weight: 300g
- Mallet Diameter: 26mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Mead Mallet is crafted for multi-purpose use in surgical procedures that require driving a chisel or gouge deeper into bone such as when bone splitting is required. Uniquely this mallet features an eight ounce head as well as fiber caps on either end. The caps help protect the mallet head from damage due to striking other metal surfaces. This mallet can be used in more general maneuvers that require a quick force to drive something into place. Replacement fiber caps are also available.
There are no reviews yet.