Millard Cottle Thimble Hook – Finger Ring Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 5.5cm
- Prongs: 2 Sharp (8mm x 5mm, 12mm x 5mm)
- Sharp: Yes
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Millard Thimble Hook is a unique tool used in various plastic surgery procedures. The ergonomic finger ring is designed to reduce fatigue while freeing the surgeons hands. The extended shaft length allows the physician to retract skin from considerable distance.
There are no reviews yet.