Neivert Retractor – Double Ended with Guide Channel Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 19cm
- Prong: 2, Blunt
- Specs: 5 x 10 mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Neivert Retractor/Needle Guide is a functional tool in various plastic surgery procedures. One end features two blunt-tip prongs spaced 10 mm apart, providing a wide area of skin retraction. The opposite end features a needle guide designed to assist the surgeon in preventing lateral movement of the needle during the procedure.
There are no reviews yet.