Parker-Langenbeck Retractor – Set of 2 Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Parker-Langenbeck Retractor is a hand-held retractor that is primarily used to pull back soft tissue and spread the edges of a wound in order to enlarge the operating field for the surgeon. The double-ended blades of this retractor are different sizes to accommodate the different areas that may be retracted. For instance, the angled and flat blade on one end may assist in the retraction of deeper tissue.
There are no reviews yet.