Rubin Septal Forceps – Stanadard Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 21cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Rubin Septal Morselize is a commonly used tool in nasal constructive and rhinoplasty procedures. The double-action deeply serrated jaws enter the nostril on both sides of the septum and masticate the septal cartilage simultaneously. The slip-on guards are meant to reduce damage to surrounding tissue.
There are no reviews yet.