Thorek Dissecting Scissors – Strong Curved Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18.5cm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Thorek Dissecting Scissors are frequently used in rhinoplasty procedures. The curved angle of the blade allows the surgeon to navigate the contour of the lower lateral nose, while separating the upper and lower cartilage for tissue manipulation and refinement.
There are no reviews yet.