Walter Chisel Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 19cm
- Type : Curved
- Blade : 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 7mm, 9mm, 12mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Walter Chisel is used for bone resections in nasal procedures. It consists of a cylindrical handle that features a flattened trough to provide better grip for the operator. The blade of the chisel is U-shaped with sharp edges and is beveled from one side. The overall length is 19 cm.
There are no reviews yet.