Converse Periosteal Elevator / Raspatory Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 18 cm
- Blade Width: 5 mm
- Sharp/Blunt: Sharp
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Converse Periosteal Elevator is a useful tool in a variety of plastic and oral surgeries. It can be used to dissect tissue or for elevating and scraping bone. The curved tip and wide-set ergonomic handle are designed for the surgeon to achieve additional leverage during elevation of bone or tissue.
There are no reviews yet.