Cottle Nasal Rasp Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilisation
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length : 21cm
- Cutting Edge : 30 x 8 mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure:Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-useable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Cottle Rasp is specially designed for bone contouring in nasal reconstructive procedures. The fine teeth on the rasp allows for a more precise shaping by the surgeon. The Rasp features an ergonomic design which combines weight, balance and feel for optimal comfort and performance.
There are no reviews yet.