McIvor Mouth Gag – Complete with 3 Blades Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical McIvor Mouth Gag props the mouth open, exposes the surgical field, creates oral and upper pharyngeal space and stabilizes a patients head during a tonsillectomy. The gag is useful facilitating exposure of tonsils and keeping clear of obstructions such as endotracheal tubes. The gag’s tongue blades are interchangeable with Germany Medical Davis or McIvor Mouth Gag patterns.
There are no reviews yet.