Pennington Septum Elevator – Double Ended Summary
- Superior surgical steel instruments manufactured by Germany Medical.
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue
- Precise machine work for shape, thickness and balance
- More durable than most instruments and lasts longer
- Best stability against corrosion
- High resistance against disinfection and sterilization
- Suitable for all current disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Length: 21.5 cm
- Blade Sizes : 4.0mm / 4.0mm
- Rusting Prevention Procedure: Passivated
- Ultrasonic Cleaned: Yes
- Dull-Polished: Yes
- Re-usable: Yes
- Grade: Premium OR
- Latex : Latex Free
- Sterility: Non-Sterile
- Tests Performed: Boil Test, Performance Test, Shape Test
- Packing: Individually Packed
- QC Passed: Yes
Germany Medical Pennington Septum Elevator is a useful tool used in nasal septum surgeries. Two sharp ends of varying size are used to create an incision in the perichondrium and elevate the flap as well as prevent shredding. The physician may alternate between sides of the elevator depending on surgical need.
There are no reviews yet.